It's complicated

One thing that I think my relationship with is complicated is school. School can be fun because I get to see my friends and hang out with them, but at the same time it can be difficult. Some subjects in particular are harder than others (which makes sense, duh math and science are going to be harder that English or social studies). I have to make more time to study for those subjects in order to get a good grade. Don't get me wrong school is awesome and important but sometimes it's just difficult. Although school is difficult and complicated it's important and I along with many others are lucky enough to get this great education. I know that one day all the hard work that everyone puts into school will be beneficial.


Comments

  1. Though school isn't the most best thing in the world, to some people, you seem to see the good in it rather than the negativity and I like that. Do you have a favorite class? If so what is it? I'd have to say that mine is English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech