Tribute

A lot of tributes are for people that have passed away, but not always. A tribute by definition is "a gift, testimonial, compliment, or the like, given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem", so this tribute is to my mom. From the day I was born to now she has taken care of me and tried to help me in every way possible. She helps me become the best person I can be. My mom supports me with whatever I do and they always try to lead me in the right direction. She makes me laugh when I'm down and always tries to make things better. I feel bad now thinking about how rude I am to her sometimes even though she didn't do anything wrong and how much she has to deal with, but she always is there for me and my siblings. I'm extremely lucky to have such an amazing, supportive mom and I just wanted to take a moment to say that.

Comments

  1. Your mom sounds amazing Regina! Being grateful is the best thing we can do to return to them for all they have done for us. Really it is because we can't ever do for them what they did for us it's super hard to compare. A mothers love is the strongest love known!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech