An Amazing Show

Well since this week's post is a free post, decided why not write about one of the most recent shows I have watched. I watched this show called 13 Reasons Why (which was based off a book for those of you who don't know). I read the book earlier this year and absolutely loved it so when I heard they were going to make a show based off of it, I was excited to say the least. After waiting and waiting (for what felt like an eternity) it finally came out. The show (and book) is about a girl, Hannah Baker, who commits suicide and leaves these tapes that are her saying her 13 reasons why she took her life. Clay Jensen, a guy who went to school with Hannah and had a crush on her, recieves these tapes one day and he's figuring out why she took her life and what he did to be one of the reasons why. The show really shows that what you do or say to a person can really affect them and what they do and see themselves as. Now I do have to say the show is extremely intense and graphic but I still think this show is amazing and would recommend this show to everyone

Comments

  1. Regina! I am half way into the show and I am dying to finish it already! I want to finish it so much but I have to make sure that I'm keeping up with my homework. Do have a favorite character?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech