Endings and Beginnings

IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE YEAR AND I'M NOT READY TO GRADUATE!!!!
But who cares if I'm ready, I'm graduating in a month anyway. Middle school is about to end and I'm officially going to be a highschooler. In the next month till we graduate there are many fun and exciting things going on like the ABC countdown, Camp MaClean, Graduation dance, Awards Assembly, and the big, really important thing, GRADUATION!There are also thing in the last days of school made to torture us. Those thing are called final exams. They were created for the sole purpose of wanting to make kids cry. Even if and although they were made for torture I still want to study and do well on them. I want to be able to end the year strong and try my best for the rest of middle school (not just the rest of middle school though, I hope I try my best in everything for the remainder of my life).

Comments

  1. You're such a positive person Regina! I love it! I can't say that I'm as positive as you but I am positive at times. I'm with you on ending the year strong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech