The Pumpkin Pie Fiasco

Since I was little I had always loved pumpkin pie. One day when I wasn't doing much, I got bored and I decided to make some pumpkin pie. I looked for pumpkin pie recipes and found one easy one. I found it easy because I had all the ingredients to make it. I used many things that I don't remember right now (blame my terrible memory). When I finally put it in the oven I looked  around and saw what a mess I had made in the kitchen. When the pie was done, I took it out and saw that one side of it was burned. When I gave it to my parents and brother anyway, my parents said that it was good and my brother said that it was terrible. I think my parents were just trying to make me feel better because when I tried it I thought it was terrible.

Comments

  1. I loved this mini story! I know how it feels to try something "easy" and realize it's not as easy as you thought! Can you make pumpkin pie now? If not I know you will learn soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech