My Favorite Field Trip

My favorite field trip probably has to be the 7th grade trip to Springfield. We did have to get to school ridiculously early which was the only down side. We went after we took the Constitution Test and it was such and educational and fun experience. We got to go to different places like Lincoln's Tomb, Lincoln Home National Historic Site, and other great historical places. We go to spend time with friends while doing all these things. Overall it was a great experience, we all had fun and I would love to do it again.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Springfield. It has some very interesting sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here at Heritage we go to Springfield in 8th grade so you got lucky! I, however, did not go. It's not that I wasn't interested in going but like you said you do have to wake up a little too early for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech