People I Would Spend the Day With

This is going to sound really lame and although everyone else is doing their post about celebrities, I would probably want to spend the day with my friends. Although we do spend some time after school together we don't hang out that often (read: we never hang out). I honestly don't know what we would do all day (we would probably decide not to do half of the things we planned on doing anyway), but we would all come together to the park or to the mall or just somewhere and have a good time while enjoying each other's company. 

Comments

  1. Regina! That doesn't sound lame at all! Literally! I had to write about this same topic and I picked my siblings which is kind of weird. So no it's not lame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech