Childhood Favorites

My childhood favorite probably has to be a very special teddy bear I had when I was around 3 years old. I remember it was the one that I had for the longest time. I named that teddy bear "Fluffy"and I remember carrying it around everywhere. Fluffy used to help me whenever I was scared or upset. Although I had other stuffed animals, Fluffy was my favorite. As I got older I stopped "playing" with Fluffy but I will always remember him. Oh and just in case you wanted to know, yeah I still have him.

Comments

  1. Regina! I can relate to you so well! I also had a teddy bear very important to me. Some people don't always have something special which is why I'm so glad we can connect to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Quote

Cutest Blog Post Ever

Graduation Speech